This Text Structure Sort Activity is Common-Core Aligned and GOOGLE CLASSROOM READY! This engaging activity allows students to practice the concept and includes an assessment.
Students will start by completing a graphic organizer to show they have an understanding of what each text structure is. They will complete 5 matching activities where they read a short passage and determine which text structure is being shown. Lastly, they’ll take a Google Forms quiz on text structures to show mastery of the standard.
There is also a printable version of the activity included for those who would prefer that version.
* Google Classroom Ready File
* Printable Version of Sort Activities
* Graphic Organizer Sort Activity
* 5 Passage Sort Activities
* Google Forms Test Structure Test