Those last few days leading up to the break are ones you want to be able to enjoy but structure and covering the standards is still important! This READY-TO-GO Common Core aligned DIGITAL Escape Room keeps students actively engaged as well as works as extra practice for math. You will have a classroom full of students excited about doing math!
It covers multiplication, division, and word problems using 3-4 digit numbers by 1-digit. It’s good for reviewing the basics of long multiplication and division.
- 5 Tasks
- Task 1: How Many Toys? – MULTIPLICATION 3-4 digits by 1 digit
- Task 2: Santa’s Puzzle
- Task 3: Mrs. Claus’s Calorie Concerns – DIVISION 3-4 digits by 1 digit
- Task 4: Decoding a Message
- Task 5: Final Help – WORD PROBLEMS: MULTIPLICATION & DIVISION
- Digital Version of Escape Room
- Breakout Google Form
- Printable Version of Escape Room
- Student Sheet: Code Recorder
- Student Sheet: Solving Paper
- Breakout Signs
- Teacher Directions
- Tips for Implementation
There are no reviews yet.